Thursday, September 6, 2012

The Litttle Black Bucky Blinks


Bucky 40 blinks eye masks in all of the colors and patterns they come in
Bucky Blinks in Color



One of my customers recently asked what colors he could order the Bucky blinks mask in, and when I told him black he said that was perfect.  But it got me thinking about whether I should be carrying this sleep mask in the multitude of other colors and patterns that it comes in.  I have carried other colors in the past, notably the fuchsia and turquoise blue.  They eventually sell but never at the near breakneck speed at which the basic black Blinks do.
 
Maybe it's like the Little Black Dress.  Audrey Hepburn made this dress a fashion statement for all time.  And I know I'm not alone when I feel an almost gravitational pull toward a classic, stylish black dress when I'm shopping (despite the fact that I probably own 5 of them already). 
 
The Bucky blinks mask is like that, it's simple, well designed, functional, and yes it's even stylish particularly when it's in black.  And that's probably why it sells so much faster than its more colorful counterparts.
 
I think I'll stick with the sleep mask equivalent of the Little Black Dress!

No comments: